Realistic Tales


 

Realistic tales so often bore me,

Duty and pain,

Burning me slowly,

Signs of the time,

Seeking pleasure in rhymes,

Dragging my body,

Shackled in pines,

Realistic tales so often bore me,

God’s and leviathan’s,

Samson and medusa,

Dedication and worship,

Sin and redemption,

And what if I don’t?

Bloody hell!

Second coming of Jesus,

Drag me through yet a millennium of pain,

Armageddon and grim, then they toss me to hell,

Sulphur and brimstones, won’t matter if I yell,

And make it eternal, like this ain’t a thing,

I guess it all sucks,

Zen or Moroni,

Miss Eddy or Lao Tzu,

Realistic tales so often bore me,

So I look for my costumes,

Get ready for cosplay,

Who will I be today?

Gimme Parker or Stark.

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66