Fast Cars and Computers

 

A red Corvette a dark Nissan,

Parking sleek beside the road,

A Ranger Ford a Shelby Cobra,

That run the gauntlet choking life,

I sat beside the roaring stands,

The asphalt laid and snaking path,

The smell of pomp and heated sweat,

Adrenaline and frenzied screams,

They’re living life so fast I say,

With fast truncated focused times,

And lengthened points of fun and games,

Blasting songs and partying, right,

Reckless sex and boozing, huh?

I didn’t need to see to know,

These hijinxed stands just tell it all,

 

An Acer, Mac, an Asus, Vivo,

Lenovo, HP, desktop propped,

A thousand tabs going ding!

A stylus picked, tablet on lap,

I model Ace on Blender’s ware,

And drool on keyboards when tired and beat,

I’m all alone the silence speaks,

Some rock and roll and Dre Beats,

I think of dreams my future life,

Of roses red and Cupid’s touch,

I think of fast cars and take a sigh,

This peace befits my state of mind

 


Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66