Think of These Times


 

It seems like a hustle,

Your mind in a rut,

We’re locked down in struggle,

And everything hurts,

I know that we’re hungry,

We’re passing for nuts,

And we’re ever feisty,

We’re wobbly and klutz,

I know every sunset,

It lights up the front,

And when set for sunrise,

We count all the dead,

I know this is painful,

I hear all your cries,

And know but for Winford,

You’d give up and die,

I know that in due time,

This all will be fine,

If you just keep your head up,

And wait on the Lord,

But when all is finished,

And the light shines the brightest,

Remember these moments,

And ne’er let them die,

Cause jollying is easy

Like riffing and loving,

But deep water wading,

That takes more than strength.

Comments

Post a Comment

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66