Give a Little Love

 

1. 


Unlike everyone I know,

Am just an apathetic guy,

I’ve been sick, I’ve been sad, I’ve been broke,

Been in love, I’ve been tossed, I’ve been told I’d never count,

Been a simp, been a wimp, I’ve been desperate for a hug,

I’ve been booed, I’ve been low, I even sought the devil’s work,

Down the depths, into flames, men I’ve seen this nature’s worst,

So I thought I’d close the doors,

Keep the fucking world at bays,

Give that measure unto them as they did me every day,

Have that fuel keep charging me as I shot at them my jabs,

And yeah I still believe,

Nothing’s purer than that,

But each day I ask myself,

What if I gave a little love?

 

 

 

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66