What He Said


 

I’ve held this for so long,

I’ve thought through and prodded,

I’ve played it in my head,

And opted, yeah,

Ride it,

I’ve bought me a gun,

A pen and a paper,

A spoonful of poison,

And a song for my journey,

It’s a cruel world to all,

But crueler to some,

It beats you and bites,

And sign you up for hell,

So my path, yeah,

It’s scripted,

And I’m fine with this draft,

But along on my journey,

Imma bring some yeah with me,

In case they never get me,

And they call me a villain,

Imma write this in here,

So they know why I did it,

It’s too late to turn back

 

 

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66