Third Wheel

 



Sometimes I sit and wonder,

Of past lives of bridges under,

Do I feel it right to wander?

And ride past the erstwhile decades?

Was it really wacky saddening?

Or just the usual living?

Was it all I said it were?

Or was it all my mind just fibbing?

When am picking arms for warring,

Am I justified to kill ‘em,

Or do I just love the blood taste?

Is it worth the strength to fight wars,

Or should I make the best with false peace?

Well,

I guess we’ll never know,

“Cause I’ve come too far to turn back now.

@Job Kerry

 

 

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66