Uncertainties

 

1.



Sometimes I sit and wonder,

What kind of world I keep building,

I see ghouls, crypts and vamps,

Lycans, orcs and the walking dead,

Bad and evil aren’t just fictional constructs,

Not incorporeal, not symbolic,

I see them manifest each day,

I see them in songs, I see them in plays,

I see them in friends, I see them neigh,

Even scarier,

I see them deep inside me,

I think the bravest thing one can do,

Is to be their demons,

They told me: “Get better Ace!"

I responded,

“We are who we are”

And sometimes it really bothers me though,

That one question,

What kind of world do I keep building?

 

 

 

 

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66