Beauty?

 

1.      



I’ve never really felt this before,

Wonder in place of downright apathy,

I’ve felt bleak and surly,

But never chirpy and giddy,

When living in a hole all you see is the dirt,

But for once,

At least today,

I see beauty in light,

Makes me wonder what it’s like to soar on a hang glider,

Or have streams of water rush past you while rafting,

I wonder what it’s like to be outta space,

Or just so in sync with the ambiance,

What would it be like if I could lead a normal life?

Would I laugh, smile, and know what it feels like to be stable?

Would I like it better without the voices in my head?

Would I love, or at least know what it feels like to have a soulmate?

I think I’ve seen beauty,

And at least for one blessed day,

I can be more than just some apathetic loser,

Because a life well lived is like a front-row seat to Beethoven’s band,

That’s why we don’t ever need soundtracks in our lives.

@Job Kerry

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66