Miss November Rain

 


I knew this one girl Rain,

Dark, plump, and short her appearance from a distance,

She had a chipped tooth,

And a pair of breasts that were adequate but unimpressive,

She lived two doors away from me,

And boy, did she turn dim all my dark days,

She’d walk past my house every morning,

And yell, “Good morning Ace,”

I would run back to the house, stand behind the curtain and watch her,

Not with erotic fascination or anything,

Just with innocent admiration,

I built a world around Miss Rain,

And made her base of everything I did,

I was only ten at the time and she was older,

The kind I see ‘em spank around the butt these days,

She always wore a black dress with two white dots at the top,

Whether out of lack or a force of habit I didn’t know,

But something about that just tingled my fancies,

She didn’t quite talk; same as me but different still,

‘Cause at length she looked exuberant while I was ever somber.

She’d hum a single tune and hold a note for hours on end,

Whether out of lack like before I couldn’t tell,

She didn’t have a guy or one to josh around with her,

Just a lovely pet, a couple books, and then her songs,

I couldn’t really put a ring on what it was about this girl,

But even as a kid, I knew I liked a bit of her,

Apart from our morning chats we never talked or shared a quip,

But even as a man I always carry her with me.

@Job Kerry

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66