Red, Black, and Blue

 


Dancing before my eyes is a medley of some sort,

A beautiful display of color, rainbow, and a rot,

I don’t know what it is, but I can see it picking a trot,

Galloping away into the woods of AxilVille,

I see the red just glow and drop an ember in the night,

And looking at the scene, my vision marvels, and it feeds,

I think I like the danger, and the fear, and all the pain,

Just coupled with my weird proclivity to getting warm,

The black is sort of fun, so secure, so intriguing,

The aura and mystique and all the depth just get me high,

I like it when it’s light or even heavy at the edge,

Cause looking into it is something creepy but holy too,

The blue is a relief between the two, an interlink,

I like the way it says, “I'm bright, but I don’t intimidate,”

The moment that I sit and look at the sparkles of this shade,

I know that I’ll be fine,

 Better yet,

 Have some light,

But that’s just picking each out,

The medley is a world of magic, beauty, and some awe,

I closed my eyes and slept cause now I felt just kinda limp,

From watching all these colors, red, black, and holy blue.

@Job Kerry

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66