Some Terrible Others Cool

 


I think it’s been a while now,

Since I let coherence reign supreme,

It’s gibberish at length and then a sparkle in the end,

Sometimes it’s bits of my philosophy,

And others,

Barrage of idiosyncracy,

It’s gotten me so twisted so I zip and close my doors,

And no,

 I’m never wanting out cause hearing them just sickens me,

But that’s the problem right?

I think it’s me I know but judging that is getting hard,

To know where one begins or runs amok is ruining me,

They put a lot of thought in words and plans and so I’m stuck,

Cause wanting more than life was way beyond my tiny tuff,

I learnt that if I sit and let the story run its course,

I’d have my fair share of promises abound in both,

And so I see the dawn and take a step towards the day,

And take a break and watch,

For something cool or one that stinks.

@Job Kerry

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66