Something Simple Perhaps

 


An ode perhaps,

A dirge, a play on my harp,

A simple playing with words,

Or writing wacky wobbly wondrously woven thoughts in a drab,

A lovely sonnet perhaps,

If I were smarter maybe I could do MacBeth but for blacks,

A pluck of notes on my strings?

Or improvise with a riff,

Something am giving no thought,

Minimalistic at best,

Maybe sit, maybe punch, maybe drool on my keys,

Cut the emotions and laughs,

Rid it of story or flow,

Just punch away till it’s done,

I like to play with these duds,

When all I want is sit and wank, and maybe pass up the time,

“Oh damn, I think I’ll just vibe,

To something simple perhaps.”

@Job Kerry

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66