The Chronicles of a Klutz

 



I've never admitted this to anyone,

But I am sort of a klutz,

Whether of the dimwitted sort or just clumsy,

I never ventured far enough to discover,

I see patterns of perennial flaws in my vision,

And in everything I hold true as inspired,

I remember making the same mistake more times than once,

Just because I believed it had divine inspiration,

I remember meeting folks who got cracked up each time I spoke,

For my slightly stilted speech and since I wasn’t quite as fast as they were,

I remember sitting and knowing,

That unlike everybody else,

I needed a good deal of routine to even stand a chance at simple pivoting,

And that,

I could never dedicate myself to two ventures,

Without burning out and bringing alive the insanity,

I remember knowing that I was unstable,

Meaning the one person I could trust was my worst enemy,

And I remember being generally awkward and clumsy,

I saw a couple of bright lights in this misfortune,

But being less of a talker and more of an observer,

All I could do was write,

So the klutz picks a computer each day,

And types away whatever comes to mind,

Whether to reinforce the patterns of safe repetition, he doesn’t know,

But each time the words flow out of his mind,

A new door opens,

Nothing to celebrate for the average man,

But to him,

It’s one more step to living

@Job Kerry

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66