The Never Ending Tale

 



Sometimes I run out of ideas,

The words, the thoughts, and tunes disappear,

I call to facts and sleeplessly peer,

At walls, blanks, my face in the mirrors,

I smile, and think, am done with the calling,

That sick obsession, the darkness that’s throbbing,

 Hang up my pen throw my book in the gutter,

And keep off my keys like it all never mattered,

I go for a week and a half if am lucky,

But just when am chill then my reckoning follows,

I feel it’s a tale that I started at birth,

And ‘till in my grave, it won’t give me a berth,

I sit and I walk, and I eat and I talk,

But with these, I can pass not the same for my pen,

I know in my heart am a slave to the art but inside I can see that the trap is my key,

It’s hard to be different,

With voices for friends,

And a sickness that gnaws,

An aversion to norm,

I feel it’s a tale that won’t probably die,

And sometimes man it hurts I was chosen to tell,

But it’s life, and it’s death,

It’s my prison and hell but a gate to the skies,

I feel it’s a tale of a man with a soul,

 Drawn to the dark, to demons, and gods,

And although it might hurt to live in the pan,

I got not a choice it’s my burden to write.

@Job Kerry

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66