Big Day


 


It sure is a big day,

For the pawn, king, and insufferable loser,

It’s laughter and joy, a time to be gay,

To look at the world and marvel at tubas,

I play every note with the joy of a child,

Bewildered by progress and prospects of change,

The times are alive, and my mind is awake,

As the words take a dive and I’m now on the stage,

It’s time to be cool to be graceful, and age,

And mute all the words on my skeptical page,

I know that it’s right and in time it will pay,

And then, for a while, I’d be out in the sun,

It’s Ace with a twist on the biggest of days,

A win for the pawn, the king, and the gods.

@Job Kerry

 

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66