Gibberish


 

Sometimes it’s nonsense,

To write all these words,

I’m strong and I’m fearless,

Cool just a tad,

To dumb it down is so spineless,

Bow to the fad,

But to get all your soul

To the feel of success,

You’ll need such a card,

You'll need their applause

 

They’ll call true depth, “What?”

Gibberish,

A spurge of the soul,

And suck up to agonish,

Pathetic and whiny 

Psycho-babble goals,

I sit and I chose never to open up,

Make it bite-sized,

Be a boring scribe,

I keep it solely,

Cauliflower style,

Bud and spread wholly,

Rhyme and reason lined,

And to them it might be, “What?”

Gibberish,

But to me it’s trickles,

An arroyo’s bounty,

Cooling, steaming my thirst,

When the world it hurts

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66