It's Raining Out


 

It’s 5 O’clock at dawn,

And I can hear it pour,

The deer calls for its fawn,

Her heart is fading hip is sour,

I’m the only one awake in my apartment,

And I feel the fury in the rain,

I can hear the music in the constant fade,

In the drop that splashes down my doorsteps,

I can see the frailness in the forming mist,

In the damp unsettled trickles down the field,

I feel I’d rather tuck myself in bed,

Turn the lazy on,

Say it’s, ‘nuff said,

But the love and charm and the sound of red,

Plus, the rage and beauty from my loner’s stead,

Keeps me glued and awed,

Rips my heart and mind,

Takes me to a place,

Of no eternal dread,

I stay a while as the rain abates,

And go to sleep,

Yeah it’s ‘nuff saud,

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66