Meh


 

I’m so not a word guy,

I don’t know,

Love, affection, hugs, and smiles,

Laugh and play,

Holding hands,

I’m so not an emotions guy,

I create romance,

Concoct these tales,

Brim with verses, outlandish says,

But deep inside,

I’m numb and fucked,

I’m fleshed to bone,

And damned to crap,

Can’t hold a smile or enjoy a joke,

Or cry for love, just bust in joy,

It’s block for me, a solid face,

A grin at best or churn the pain,

I’m so not a guy, guy,

I’m dead inside, a walking corpse,

A hollow soul, a flattened boy,

I try to hate or love as much,

But in the end, I go like meh,

 

 

 

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66