Through The Stereo

 


Through the beat of a stereo,

To the waves inside a song,

Through the oomph of a kick,

To the return of the snare,

Through the lulling of some keys,

To the riffing of a scale,

Through the dots between a rhyme,

To the holding of a breath,

Through adrenalized executions,

To whispers: mournful, sounding voices,

Through emotional accounts,

To braggadocios suavvy vibes,

Through the mirrors of a stereo,

I begin to see the world,

The note that carries weight or pomp,

Animates my path for sure,

So every time I leave my room,

I bring my stereo have it run,

Maybe it’s the mind I got,

Needing soundtracks to perform,

Maybe an instinctive itch,

Knows the voices hates the mess,

Either way I got these sounds,

Lighting paths for me at dawn,

I’m content just being a proxy, 

Of my music and the notes,

Long as I can stop and live,

Through my dark and sonic stereo

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66