To Potska


 

Gem of a world,

Glim in the dirt,

Gold wrought and grand,

Gilded in cream,

Got lessons learnt from your warm heart and steam,

Ghastly you said ain’t a cause for alarm,

Guard every essence, the good and the bad,

Glitter ain’t nothing:

Without the reek of the murk,

 

Partly I miss you,

Probably for more,

Plastic for glamor: you never stood for,

Pried me from whining: prancing on doors,

Panting pathetic and looking for aawws,

Pointed me straight to pride in my yucks,

Potent and sturdy when they go like ew,

Party and bullshit: kept me from those,

Probably the reason am;

Poorly received,

 

Truth is I’m fine,

Toasty and feisty,

Tarrying mmm.. barely: on this wagon trail,

Tanya is gone, yeah, Tony, and Tristan,

‘tis only me on the old dusty road,

Twilights are lonely yet romantic still,

Tuesdays the coldest with chilled ghostly shrills,

Tolkien still thrills me and widens my scope,

Thranduill, and Gandalf, and Frodo my soul,

Tis getting late and the night’s getting dark,

Tomorrow’s another, a day for a ride,

To Potska my teacher, my guide, and my sight,

I keep riding on though it seems I might die 

 

 

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66