2 O'clock Thoughts

 


I’m just waking up,

My mind’s fucking clogged,

I sit,

Go and stretch my back,

And now I gotta say I’m sold,

Pacing down the pages,

Looking enthusiastic ain’t I?

Been thinking of a tradition,

Reverential praise of maveth,

And how by God just let me say,

I wouldn’t,

Want to go to Anubis’ land,

I wouldn’t wanna go by hanging,

Ingesting bane, cutting wrists, or drowning,

My nosy neighbors, yeah, they’d have a field day,

They’ll hang around talk of Ace’s pain,

‘Bout how they always knew I was a nutcase,

And they’ll comb my house trying to shrink my corpse,

Figure out why I fucking did it,

Some will touch my six string,

Some will go through my computer,

Searching for the “Notes of an angry skinny guy,”


Well, I guess not decapitation either,

Not for fear of pain,

Or how gruesome it feels,

I guess it’s fear of squirming,

Or that watching crowd,

Even brave ducks sometimes lack grace,

Or a big desire just to save face,

So they look at that sharpened blade,

Picture hell and start to work out some anxiety,

Then weep, whine, and give them that satisfaction,

The perfect show!

Not crazy about an accident either,

For reasons I’ll point out later,

For now,

I gotta get some work done

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66