9 O'clock

 


The night is quiet,

The room is calm.

The sky is fired,

The moon is glam,

I sit looking at my computer screen,

Can’t catch a flick,

Can’t sing or weep,

It’s therapeutic when you listen,

To the voice in the silence,

How the congruence in all the order,

And the symmetry of night,

Screams louder than a motor,

Or ballast scraped on corrugated iron,

There is some nuance in that,

Some shy, demure, attractive feel,

Some terrifying romantic look,

That heals as much as it purges the soul,

I sit and think of what I will do,

When Thursday midnight hits,

And I be the first to welcome the month,

It’s 9 O’clock and I see,

Another tab just popped up,

It’s the Ancient book of Wales,

And,

My Microsoft Word,

Time to start a writer’s day,

That’s my regiment clocked

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66