Conflicted Thoughts

 


I’m in a dilemma,

A damning crossroad,

Conflicted conscience,

That’s where my mind goes,

I look and see a thousand stars,

Morose and gross my mind conjures,

I create these stories and skip the blur,

The beeps, trigger warnings, and coated words,

I thus explore every depth of life,

From a psycho’s mind to the penitent’s soul,

I bring unfiltered all these thoughts I get,

Vociferously with an oomph and power,

But passion often takes a toll on folks,

Make ‘em superimpose all these traits on me,

As a perpetrator or a damn proponent,

Or a honky demon with a hardened soul,

See recently I’ve been following God,

Learning ‘bout my actions vis-a-vis his law,

So I ask myself what to do from now,

Keep on building worlds with my artistic vision?

Throw away my pen take Franciscan living?

It keeps bugging me,

And I don’t know what to do.

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66