Enthused

 


In complete contemplation,

In utter desperation,

In a streak of inspiration,

Dark and light visualization,

I forsook occupation,

Male and female deep relations,

Got me hitched in a station,

Greens and corn for my rations,

Fancied trying divination,

Magic made in dark inscriptions,

Left aside moderation,

Reason, logic inclinations,

Loved this new fascination,

Feeding off my ruminations,

So this’ my new presentation,

From my heart’s palpitation,

Win or lose their admirations,

Or sever ties with their inclusions,

Imma keep this damn obsession,

Write with genius elocution,

For my mind and soul’s infusion

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66