Horton's World


 

It’s crazy fun,

Chaotic even,

With flowers and sands,

And a jungle of youngins,

Horton’s a king,

A joker to some,

A thoughtful elephant,

A beautiful soul,

And then there’s Whoville,

A speck on his trunk,

A world almost akin,

To that planet Blisstonia,

They live and they love,

And enjoy every bit,

Knowing not and never caring,

That they live in a speck,

It’s cosmic convergence,

Funny how it can be,

That in this ball of dust,

There can be a thousand worlds,

Looking up to us all,

Maybe hid in a stream,

On a rapid that juts,

Maybe just in that mold,

By my bin full of trash,

Maybe even beside,

Every can that I kick,

So maybe to them,

I’m the Fuhrer or Stan,

Horton’s the soul,

A man’s holy model,

A being that I wish,

I could be in a heartbeat,

Eccentric for sure,

But thoughtful and smart,

A heart made of gold,

A voice like a stream,

I zone in and out of my world to that space,

And think for a second the burden of privilege,

A joy and a curse,

A gift I wouldn’t pass,

Cause now man I know,

To be big is to be responsible.

Comments

Visual Spectacle

Visual Spectacle
The Journey
My photo
Job Kerry
Name's Job Kerry. Bit of a loner, bit of an eccentric, and bit of awesome. I loooove music and deep reflection in nature. Check me out on twitter @jkerry66 and IG @job_kerry66